But quite actually, not surprised!
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — Prince died of an accidental overdose of fentanyl, a powerful opioid painkiller that is up to 50 times more potent than heroin, autopsy results released Thursday show.
The findings confirm suspicions that opioids played a role in the death of the superstar musician, who was found dead April 21 at his Minneapolis-area estate.
Apparently, those previous reports of ‘flu-like’ symptoms were just a cover-up for the fact that Prince was addicted to painkillers thanks in part to the fact of worn-out joints, an aging body and a desire to continue to perform.
After being in the limelight for decades, it is hard to sit down and be relegated to retirement and obscurity…
View original post 719 more words